Here it is, the advice column that you asked for!

I am no expert but am willing to offer my opinion and thoughts on any topic you ask me about. All comments are moderated so submit your questions in any comment field and I will answer them publically on this blog. If you forget to sign your name with an alias (ie: Sad in S.D.), I will make one up for you.
***Oh and leave your comment anonymously (as in, don't use your blogger name, use your fake alias)!!!***

Remember - my advice is free... and you get what you pay for!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

June 10.2, 2009

dear jessica,

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Signed,

Keeping me awake at night in Nebraska

***
Dear sleepless,

A woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Sweet dreams,

Jessica

0 comments: